1. Pick Wichita Legacy as your club! Once you have registered, you must manually select our club. Since the list is in alphabetical order, we're all the way at the bottom.
2. Finish your reffing and scoring clinics. All players are required to take reffing and scoring clinics, at least every two years. Log in to your account to see what is required for you. They are time consuming, so get started early.
To see step-by-step directions on how to do the clinics HERE.
Beginning at age 15, players will also act as R1, in addition to R2 and scorekeepers. If any parents wish to help the younger girls in their scoring duties, please contact email@example.com. Parents must be registered with HOA to assist in this role, but the club would be happy to cover the registration fee.
If you have any issues with the online clinics, please call the HOA office during normal business hours at 913-233-0445.
3. Pay the remainder of your club fees. Checks may be turned into your coach, or sent to Elaine Robinson, PO Box 254, Andale, KS 67001. For information on your remaining balance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wichita Legacy Volleyball Club is committed to total player development, mental toughness and personal growth.
Our knowledgeable and ethical coaching staff uses a rational and straightforward approach to develop competitive teams and strong players, preparing them for the next level of their volleyball careers. The staff is hand chosen for their experience and dynamic coaching styles. Practices are fast-paced and mimic game situations.
Small enough to give each team and player the time and attention they need. Big enough for everything you want. See what we expect from our players, parents and coaches here.
Contact Elaine Robinson, email@example.com, with questions or fill out the contact us form on the right.
Schedules for the MLK Day Tournament in Kansas City Jan. 18-20 have been announced.
NEW RECRUITMENT POLICY:
The Heart of America has released a new recruitment policy put into effect in March of 2019. The basic rules are:
1. Clubs cannot offer their own players positions or tell them they're not welcomed back until their seasons have finished.
2. After a player finishes his or her season, the club can invite them back to play next season in writing. Agreeing to come back, in writing, will commit them to the next year of play.
3. Clubs may not talk to players from other clubs until after July 9th.
4. Any player can attend any summer workout, session or open gyms, but still not engage in recruiting conversations until after July 9th.
Click here for: