1. Pick Wichita Legacy as your club! Once you have registered, you must manually select our club. Since the list is in alphabetical order, we're all the way at the bottom.
2. Finish your reffing and scoring clinics. All players are required to take reffing and scoring clinics, at least every two years. Log in to your account to see what is required for you. They are time consuming, so get started early.
To see step-by-step directions on how to do the clinics HERE.
Beginning at age 15, players will also act as R1, in addition to R2 and scorekeepers. If any parents wish to help the younger girls in their scoring duties, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents must be registered with HOA to assist in this role, but the club would be happy to cover the registration fee.
If you have any issues with the online clinics, please call the HOA office during normal business hours at 913-233-0445.
3. Pay the remainder of your club fees. Checks may be turned into your coach, or sent to Elaine Robinson, PO Box 254, Andale, KS 67001. For information on your remaining balance, email email@example.com.
Wichita Legacy Volleyball Club is committed to total player development, mental toughness and personal growth.
Our knowledgeable and ethical coaching staff uses a rational and straightforward approach to develop competitive teams and strong players, preparing them for the next level of their volleyball careers. The staff is hand chosen for their experience and dynamic coaching styles. Practices are fast-paced and mimic game situations.
Small enough to give each team and player the time and attention they need. Big enough for everything you want. See what we expect from our players, parents and coaches here.
Contact Elaine Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions or fill out the contact us form on the right.
The Heart of America has released a new recruitment policy put into effect in March of 2019. The basic rules are:
1. Clubs cannot offer their own players positions or tell them they're not welcomed back until their seasons have finished.
2. After a player finishes his or her season, the club can invite them back to play next season in writing. Agreeing to come back, in writing, will commit them to the next year of play.
3. Clubs may not talk to players from other clubs until after July 9th.
4. Any player can attend any summer workout, session or open gyms, but still not engage in recruiting conversations until after July 9th.
Click here for:
To our teams who had recent successes. The 16-1s team won its tournament in Lawrence Feb. 4 and the 15-2s won the Centerline Invitational Feb 8 and placed second in the KMC Classic Feb. 4. The 14-1s won their bracket of the KMC Classic Jan. 12 and the 15-1s placed 3rd in the 16s division of the February Frenzy Feb. 8.
Congrats to the 15-2s who won the Birthday Weekend Event Feb. 29 and the 13-1s who placed 3rd in their final tournament at Farha. The 15-1s also placed third in a 16-team 16s Border Series tournament. The progress all of our teams have made is so amazing to watch!
Good luck to all our teams as they continue their seasons. We can't wait to see all their medal photos!
Schedules for the MLK Day Tournament in Kansas City Jan. 18-20 have been announced.
The 15-1s team will be playing in the Colorado Crossroads National Qualifier Week 1, March 7-9 in the 15 USA division. Play starts on Saturday, March 7 at 3 pm, as the USA division will be in the afternoon wave.
Click HERE for more information.
The 17th annual Kansas Volleyball Showcase will be held July 21, 2020 at Friends University. The showcase allows athletes to show off their skills in a one-day playing format in front of college coaches. Applications are now being accepted. The cost increases after June 1. See http://ksvbshowcase.com/ for more info.